Royal Suite Room
The hotel’s most luxurious room type that offers a sweeping view of the beautiful Busan Port and Busan Harbor Bridge, it is divided into a spacious bedroom, parlor, conference room and other types of spaces to allow guests to conduct business tasks. The room’s red clay jjimjilbang(dry sauna) and wide bathtub will completely relieve guests of all the tires of traveling. LOTTE HOTEL BUSAN’s Royal Suite Room, which is decorated with a gold-and-olive green motif, is highly praised by top-level domestic and foreign VIPs for its classic interior design and beautiful spaces.
Check-in / Check-out14:00/12:00
- A bird`s eye view of the skyline from the center of downtown Busan
- He:on Bedding System: Beds and bedding for best sound sleep
- Free wired/wireless Internet in all rooms
- Turn Down Service provided
- The fitness center, indoor swimming pool, and sauna on the 6th and 7th floors are available free of charge(once per night per room for up to two guests).
- Functional pillows provided upon request
- In accordance with the eco-friendly policy, toothbrush set, razor, or comb are not furnished in the room. So, if you need it, we will prepare it upon your request
he:on Bedding System
For the ultimate sleep experience, Lotte Hotel offers differentiated bed and bedding service in all guest rooms from the highest quality mattress to soft goose down duvet and pillow. The new-concept Pillow Top cover has layers and layers of cushioning foam that absorbs and disperses your weight to give all the support, comfort and alignment your body needs for a rejuvenating night sleep.
- The price breakfast is ￦42,000 per person. (Tax & service charge will not be added, Non-Refundable when unused )
- Additional charge of ￦50,000 for an extra bed.
- All rates are subject to a 10% service charge and a 10% tax (Total 21%).