Spa & Fitness
The gym at LOTTE HOTEL JEJU has some of the best facilities in Korea. It is equipped with various state-of-the-art exercise equipment so that you can continue to lead a healthy lifestyle away from home.
■ Fitness Club fees (Gym/Sauna/Indoor Swimming Pool)
• Regular Rate: Adult ￦20,000, Child ￦15,000 (36 months - Elementary school student)
• Discount: 50% off for hotel guests (Free access to the gym during the hotel stay)
• Rental items
- Free to Rent: Exercise clothes, sneakers, socks, child life jacket, kickboard
- Paid Rental: Swimsuit ￦8,000, Swim goggles ￦3,000, Swim cap ￦2,000
• Items for Sale: Swim cap ￦5,000
LocationFitness Club 8F (Lobby Floor)
Hours6:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Closed every first Monday of the month
About the COIVD-19 Customer Protection Policy
We would like to express sincere gratitude to our guests for choosing LOTTE HOTEL JEJU.
At LOTTE HOTELS, your safety is our priority.
In accordance with the “statement on social distancing” announced by the Korean government on March 21, LOTTE HOTELS will be temporarily closing the indoor sports facilities during the following period. During the closure, we will conduct a thorough quarantine and disinfection measures to serve you in a safer and more comfortable environment.
We ask for your kind understanding as this is a part of the government’s strong recommendation to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections (COVID-19). Thank you.
• Standard for closure: Closure of the facilities in accordance with
the recommendation to temporarily close business sites (indoor sports facilities) specified in the statement.
• Duration: March 25, 2020 - April 12, 2020
- This facility is only for hotel guests.
- The above prices are applicable across the Fitness Club (gym, sauna, indoor swimming pool).
- Rental items can only be used in the Fitness Club. (Excludes He:on)
- Must be 17 or older to access the hotel gym.
- Closing schedule is subject to change due to hotel circumstances.