Spa & Fitness
The sauna at LOTTE HOTEL JEJU is equipped with a Finnish-style dry sauna, basaltic steam sauna, waterfall shower, and many other facilities providing you with the perfect way to relieve the stress of the day.
■ Fitness Club Prices (gym, sauna, indoor swimming pool)
• Regular Rate: Adult ￦20,000, Child ￦15,000 (36 months - Elementary school student)
• Discount: 50% off for hotel guests (Free access to the gym during the hotel stay)
• Rental Items
- Free to Rent: Exercise clothes, sneakers, socks, child life jacket, kickboard
- Paid Rental: Swimsuit ￦8,000, Swim goggles ￦3,000, Swim cap ￦2,000
• Items for Sale: Swim cap ￦5,000
LocationLOTTE HOTEL JEJU Fitness Club 8F (lobby floor)
Hours6:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Closed on the first Monday of each month.
About the COIVD-19 Customer Protection Policy
We would like to express sincere gratitude to our guests for choosing LOTTE HOTEL JEJU.
At LOTTE HOTELS, your safety is our priority.
In accordance with the “statement on social distancing” announced by the Korean government on March 21, LOTTE HOTELS will be temporarily closing the indoor sports facilities during the following period. During the closure, we will conduct a thorough quarantine and disinfection measures to serve you in a safer and more comfortable environment.
We ask for your kind understanding as this is a part of the government’s strong recommendation to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections (COVID-19). Thank you.
• Standard for closure: Closure of the facilities in accordance with
the recommendation to temporarily close business sites (indoor sports facilities) specified in the statement.
• Duration: March 25, 2020 - April 12, 2020
- Closed on the first Monday of each month.
- This facility is only for hotel guests.
- The above prices are applicable across the Fitness Club (gym, sauna, indoor swimming pool).
- Children age 36 months or older may enter with a guardian of the same gender.
- Please be careful as the floor of the sauna may be slippery.