* Awarded the Michelin Plate in the 2020 Michelin Guide Seoul
* Awarded Three Forks and Spoons in the 2020 Michelin Guide Seoul
Momoyama is a modern Japanese restaurant located on the 38th floor of the LOTTE HOTEL SEOUL's Main Tower. It proudly presents the best view of the city center from Bukhansan Mountain and Namsan Tower all the way to downtown Seoul. Past the pristine main hall are private rooms in various sizes, from intimate spaces for two people to rooms accommodating up to 16 people for meetings and family gatherings. Guests who choose to sit at the sushi counter can enjoy a vivid view of the sky and sunset as it changes from moment to moment, all the while appreciating the chef’s omakase menus that are rich with seasonal ingredients and over 40 different sake varieties recommended by a sake sommelier.
LocationMain Tower 38F
• An unhampered view from the 38th floor, the highest in downtown Seoul
• 10 separate rooms accommodating 2 to 16 people, for special occasions with your loved ones
(Screen and beam projector provided upon request in rooms for 10 people)
• Special menus for weekend family gatherings
• A collection of over 40 types of sake recommended by a Kikisake-shi (sake sommelier) for the perfect meal pairing
• The menu(s) can be partially modified depending on the season and/or daily supply and availability of ingredients.